Project Management Assistance
- Offer an appropriate organization
- Comprehensive keeping of your books or contribution for the completion of your annual accounts
- Delegated management of the labor department
- Legal and tax optimization
- Management support tools: budgeting, management chart,…
- Another mission: the legal or contractual audit of your books.
As head of an association, you have to handle a very specific activity.
We offer our knowledge of your industry and its compliances
* either to support you every day
* or to perform auditorship
- We define together the relevant indicators for your business and your follow-up goals.
- We implemente procedures to collect information.
- We develop a periodic summary document.
- We regularly analyze the evolution of your indicators.
- How often do I need a chart ?
- It is best to issue a chart monthly on the basis of simple and easy indicators
- How much fees should I expect ?
- It varies depending on the size of your business. Once the initial implementation is made, the cost is moderate.
- What is the size of firm needed for a management chart to be relevant ?
- There is no standard size. The management chart is a very useful tool for every company.
To manage your business and give you the means to react quickly
you need to know the key figures of your business on a regular basis.
A management chart, enables you control your company precisely
The chart must show some targeted and personalized key indicators.