Personnel & HR
- A team mindful of your needs and skilled in the labour field
- Partners in your daily dealings between people
- Support at all stages of evolution of your business
- I want to hire someone, how much does it cost ?
- We can conduct an estimate of the overall cost for the employer, according to the profile of applicant and possible benefits schemes
- My employee starts in a week: what should I do ?
- You must send us the necessary information to issue the employment statement and we will define with you the terms and conditions of this employment in order to draft the employment contract
- I want to hire a sales person, how do I motivate him ?
- Depending on the specifics of your business, we help you define of a goals clause and / or variable compensation
* your reporting compliances,
* the formalizing of contractual relationships:
– Defining roles and responsibilities,
– Delegation of power,
(Management, sales, technical …)
- Customized monitoring of your staff according to your employment contracts and working time
- Support in the setting-up of staff representatives (staff representatives, work committees…)
- Support for the drafting of internal regulations
- Sharing or contribution agreements, ownership plans
- When are we supposed to hold staff representatives elections?
- As at the date of hiring your eleventh employee. Staff is counted on a full-time equivalent basis, when the threshold of twelve months during a 3 years’ period is crossed
- We are more than 10. One employee is declared unfit for work, can I dismiss him ?
- This is possible subject to consultation with the staff representative, otherwise the procedure is unlawful.
- Am I required to employ disabled workers ?
- Yes, when the staff exceeds twenty employees per establishment.
* Your obligations vary depending on the number of people you employ;
* The payroll contributions and tax and evolve according to some thresholds.
A proper management of payroll caps would protect you from criminal, civil and monetary penalties.
To secure you and assist you
in the growth of your business, we offer a range of personalized services.
- Simple hiring (drafting of employment contract, standard procedures)
- Complex hiring (recruitment support, drafting of specific employment contract, compensation, specific benefits)
- Simple termination (resignation, retirement) – Procedure and monitoring of compliances
- In some cases, dismissal (personal reasons / economic) – Assistance and follow-up of the procedure (form, delays)
- Assistance with the setting-up of labor law compliances (business internal rules, staff representatives, book for occupational hazards)
- Optimizing your compensation policy (contribution, matching, profit sharing, company savings scheme)
- Setting-up and management of DIF (Individual Right to Training)
True day-to-day partner of your human resources management,
we advise and assist you in this area, including :
* Hiring: contract, compensation and procedures
* Termination of contract: dismissal, resignation, disputes
* Standards: business internal rules, staff representatives, compliance audit, etc.
* Optimization of your compensation policy: contribution incentives, common retirement savings scheme (“PERP”), joint retirement savings scheme (“PERCO”), company savings scheme (“PEE”)
* Organization and working time management